Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Rose Family.

I got to meet the Rose family at a local beach one Saturday. It was a beautiful sunny day in Durbs and I was so keen to be doing an outdoor shoot and soaking up the rays.

I first met her husband Brody who like most males, was nervous about the shoot but after a brief explanation of me telling him to forget I was even there, he calmed down loads and I got some amazing shots of dad playing with his boys. Just pure fun in the sun:)
Right behind Dad came Aaron, he is the big brother and was not keen on this stranger tagging along on his family outing ;) After a while of Aaron turning his back on me (obviously trying to pretend I dont exist) I eventually resorted to bribery. He'd get a box of sweeties from me if he gave me a few smiles. It worked! I couldnt believe my luck. And what a beautiful smile he has!
Next is baby brother Xavier, this little boy is totally cute and apparently knows what the camera is all about because everytime he saw me looking his way, I'd get a bright smile or a gorgeous pout! A photographer's dream :)
Onto mom Taryne. Taryne was a complete hun throught out the whole shoot, I dont think I got one photo of her not camera ready. She was always smiling and willing to try some ideas along the way. She really is, The Rose amongst the Thorns ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment